This department is staffed by our leasing consultants, and is responsible for finding and approving prospective tenants. This approval process consists of a comprehensive background and credit check. Once the application is successful a written lease is entered into with the tenant . We use the latest CPA compliant TPN (tenant profile network) leases .
Our comprehensive list of services include:
- Screening and credit checking all prospective tenants . We are an accredited member of the Tenant pofile network "TPN", which we use to comprehensively screen prospective tenants as to their credi worthiness and suitability.
- Signing a written lease with successful applicants
- Producing rent statements for all tenants
- Credit control on all outstanding moneys
- Instructing attorneys or debt collectors in regards to outstanding debts
- Collecting rentals and all service charges
- Dealing with all queries on tenant charges IRO. Water gas and electricity readings
- Making all disbursements on behalf of the building including rates & taxes, water lights & gas, wages, UIF & workmen's compensation, insurance premiums, repair and maintenance accounts, levies, audit fees & bond payments
- Arranging with subcontractors for necessary repairs & maintenance to be effected where necessary in vacant as well as occupied flats.
Payment of staff wages and statutory returns IRO. UIF, workmen's compensation and IT3/IRP5 returns
- Provision of suitable cleaning materials (including small electrical supplies such as globes, fuses, plugs etc) necessary for the effective cleaning and maintenance of the building
- Provision of suitable paint where necessary
- Obtaining of quotations for any major repair or maintenance work necessary
- The producing of a monthly Disbursement account and Rent roll for the landlord. This is in the format as per the sample enclosed, which ensures the annual financial audit for the buildings auditor runs smoothly and that they have all the necessary information on hand
For all enquiries, please contact us.